Terms and Condition
- All orders will be shipped UPS ground or USPS Priority unless otherwise requested. Customer is responsible for shipping charges unless otherwise noted.
- UPS does not deliver to P.O. Boxes, please provide a physical address.
- We are not responsible for packages once they are shipped.
- We will not ship to mail forwarding services.
International Shipping Disclaimer
- You, the buyer, are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, etc. required by your country for importing consumer goods. We do not collect this beforehand, and cannot give you an estimate of the cost - charges vary around the world.
- As an international consumer, please do your research to ensure there are no surprise charges when clearing your package through customs, and to have an idea of what the additional cost may be. If you are unfamiliar with customs fees and charges, please speak to your local postal or customs office for more information. It is your full responsibility to verify the customs, duties charges, and procedures in your country prior to placing your order.
- If customs fees and charges are refused at the time of delivery, your order will be returned and you will not receive a refund for shipment costs.
If you require products delivered by a certain date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to verify your product availability. No-Comply does not guarantee at any time a certain delivery date or time frame for delivery for any product or order. Any listed time for a shipping method is an estimate only. For orders with deadlines please order well in advance.
No-Comply is not responsible for lost, misplaced, or delayed shipments or damaged freight by the freight carriers after they have been dispatched.
No-Comply cannot be held responsible / liable for lost or stolen packages that have delivery confirmation to the address that was provided. The customer accepts full responsibility to file any claim(s) with carrier for damaged and/or lost shipments.
We are not responsible for mis-delivery errors via carrier, or incorrect shipping info.
- Exchanges and store credit only with original receipt within 10 days (30 days for online sales). NO CASH REFUNDS.
- All returns must be unused, in original packaging and in re-sellable condition. All clothing and shoes must have their original tags and be free of dirt, hair, fur and odors.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs on returns (we DO NOT accept C.O.D.’s on return shipments).
- For web store purchases, please contact us with a brief explanation for the return before shipping anything.
Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by No-Comply LLC and the terms “we”, “us” and “our” throughout this site refer to No-Comply. By using this website you, “the user”, agree to our terms of service.
Prices and inventory may change without notice. We reserve the right to limit the sale or quantity of purchases. These limitations will be made on a case-by-case basis. All returns and/or exchanges will be made at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason.
We are not responsible for defects on shoes, soft goods or hard goods, though we will do what we can to resolve any issues on your behalf. No deck is guaranteed. Once a deck has been gripped and/or assembled it cannot be returned or exchanged. We will not replace any deck that is chipped, cracked or broken. Shoes include a limited manufacturers’ warranty against defects. This does not include normal wear and tear or the destructive effects griptape has on shoes.