The "Case Study" is a reflection of Sage & Bobby's vintage finds and the models they see as the future of Converse. The One Star Academy was originally released in the 70's as a premier on court baksetball shoe, driven by it's unique stars and bars branding.
- Rubber backed hair suede upper
- Croc leather stars and bars logo
- True archival reproduction updated with skateboarding functionality
- Ortholite sock liner
- Polyurethane strobel board for increased cushioning
- Clear rubber outsole with archival print